The BCM World Conference and Exhibition provides Exhibitors with access to global delegates and visitors responsible for their company’s business continuity and risk management strategy covering technical, managerial and legislative issues... these are genuine decision makers not just people “making up the numbers” .
With over 900 attendees from 40+countries and 20 sectors, the Exhibition gives you the opportunity to meet face to face with the key decision makers who select service providers for diverse products such as training and education, information availability and recovery services, tele-communication and mass notification systems, assessment and certification, insurance, consultancy and planning software.
Delegates and visitors represent a wide range of sectors including: Financial Services; Emergency Services; Healthcare; Communications; Armed Forces; Oil and Gas; Government; IT, and Retail.
Companies represented in 2012 included:
Examples of job titles from the organisations represented are:
The Exhibition will provide the following benefits:
- Network with existing & potential clients
- Showcase products & services
- Reinforce brand
- Penetrate the market
- Launch new product or service
- Free entry to exhibition for all visitors
- Promotion during run up to event
- Access to a wide range of new buyers who are decision makers
- Free entry in exhibition catalogue
- Vendor showcasing (allocated on a first come, first served basis)
Stands are already selling and the prime location stands always sell out first so please make sure you book early to secure the best location ensuring your company is represented at the leading event in the industry.
Please click here to view the stand packages.